Industrial Ride-On Sweeper
The Tennant 800 Industrial Ride-On Sweeper is the largest, most powerful machine in its class. With its wide cleaning path, quad filtering system and heavy-duty steel construction, it delivers consistent cleaning performance in the most demanding indoor or outdoor industrial and manufacturing environment. Help manage silica dust with our optional HEPA filtration system.
- Capture everything from cement dust to heavy concentrations of pellets, rocks and glass.
- Get more continuous cleaning time with the ride-on sweeper’s large, multi-level hopper.
- Control dry dust, even in the harshest, most congested sweeping environments, thanks to the Quad filtering system.
- Maximize operator maneuverability, comfort and safety.
Air Technology / Broom Technology: Broom Technology
Application: Indoor, Outdoor, Indoor & Outdoor
Dump Type: High Dump
Estimated Run Time: Continuous
Main Brush Dimensions: 50 in / 1270 mm
Sound Level: As low as 81 dBA +/- 3 dBA (Gas/LP), 83 dBA +/- 3 dBA
Propelling Speed: Up to 10 mph / 16 km/h
Sweep Technology: Direct Throw
Cleaning Path: 66 in / 1675 mm, 82 in /2080 mm
Hopper Capacity: 30 cubic ft / 0.8 cubic m
Dust Control Systems: Dry
Estimated Coverage/Productivity: Up to 137280 sq ft / 12760 sq m
Machine Type: Ride-On
Power Source: Gas, LPG, Diesel
Side Brush Dimensions: 26 in / 660 mm (diameter)
Reduce Cost to Clean
Clean thoroughly and efficiently, even in the harshest, demanding environments. Capture dust, rocks, paper, glass and other heavy debris with the Tennant 800 Industrial Ride-On Sweeper, built for long-term performance.
- Maximize sweeping productivity with a wide cleaning path.
- Get more continuous cleaning time with the sweeper’s large capacity, multi-level hopper at 30 ft / 9 m.
- Empty debris into containers as high as 6 ft / 1.8 m.
- Get long-lasting durability with the industrial floor sweeper’s rugged steel T-beam superstructure and bend-resistant steel back wheel brackets.
- Prolong machine life and protect your investment with rear bumpers and optional corrosion-resistant stainless steel hopper bottom.
Maintain Health & Safety
Dry sweeping with high-efficiency HEPA filtration options is an OSHA-allowable method to support silica exposure control plans in applications where wet sweeping or HEPA vacuums aren’t feasible. Indicator lights and alerts notify the operator for safe execution.
- Concerned about OSHA compliance with silica exposure control plans? Choose Tennant’s high-efficiency HEPA filtration for dry sweeping, an OSHA-allowable dust control method when wet sweeping or HEPA vacuums aren’t feasible.
- The quad filtering system in this ride-on sweeper has four high-efficiency filters that capture virtually all airborne dust for a cleaner, healthier environment.
- Indicator light and timed shaker quickly alert operator to occasional filter clogs.
- Thermo-Sentry™ detects sudden elevations in hopper temperature alerting operator to potential hazard and averting fires.
Easy Operation & Maintenance
Driver-friendly design means operators work more comfortably and efficiently, even in harsh environments.
- Simplify routine maintenance with easy-access brush and filter changes.
- Increase operator comfort with optional pressurized cab with heating and air conditioning for controlled, comfortable environment year-round.
- Take advantage of a comfortable deluxe suspension operator seat, power steering and tilt steering wheel.
- Easily access all sweeper controls inside a spacious cab.