B5 / B7
Battery Walk-Behind Burnishers
Achieve high performance propane-like gloss results with the ultra-quiet, battery-powered B5 and B7 walk-behind floor burnishers. Your facility will benefit from the machine’s optimized down pressure and pad speed, and the environment will benefit from a battery floor burnisher that emits no exhaust emissions and maintains indoor air quality with active dust control and HEPA filtration.
- Ensure safe, indoor sound levels with the battery floor burnisher’s quiet operation — as low as 63 dBA.
- Maintain indoor air quality with standard, active HEPA dust filtration.
- Change the pad from an ergonomic position using the walk-behind floor burnisher’s 90-degree flip-up head.
- Achieve consistent cleaning performance with optional Set and Forget™ that lets supervisors set the pad down pressure to the optimal level for the facility.
Battery Charger Type: On-board, Off-Board
Head Size: 20 in / 510 mm (B5), 24 in / 610 mm (B7), 27 in / 690 mm (B7)
Machine Height: 43 in / 1092 mm
Filtration Type: HEPA/Active Dust Control
Power Source: Battery
Pad RPMs: Up to 2100 rpm (B5), Up to 1875 rpm (B7)
Sound Level: As low as 64 dBA (B5), As low as 63 dBA (B7)
Estimated Run Time: Up to 3 Hours
Machine Type: Walk-Behind
Machine Width: 24.5 in / 622 mm (B5), 30 in / 762 mm (B7), 31.5 in / 800 mm (B7)
Machine Length: 59 in / 1499 mm (B5), 61.5 in / 1562 mm (B7), 63 in / 1600 mm (B7)
Productivity: Up to 18000 sq ft / 1670 sq m (B5), Up to 25000 sq ft / 2300 sq m (B7)
Max Weight: 572 lbs / 259 kg (B5), 797 lb / 362 kg (B7)
Reduce Cost to Clean
Maximize productivity and reduce the cost to clean when you choose an efficient B5 or B7 Battery Walk-Behind Floor Burnisher in a size that matches the demands of your space.
- Increase productivity with optional Set and Forget™ pad pressure for consistent, repeatable results and the battery floor burnisher’s self-propelled operation to minimize operator fatigue.
- Eliminate the need for follow-up dust mopping by relying on the battery floor burnisher’s excellent dust control and HEPA filtration.
- Extend the potential life of your battery using the HydroLink® Battery Watering System.*
- Reduce downtime training with an easy-to-understand onboard user guide and easy-to-identify yellow touch points. *HydroLink® is a registered trademark of Trojan Battery Company.
Maintain Health & Safety
Achieve high-performance burnishing results with an ultra-quiet and ergonomic platform that minimizes exposure to dust particles and carbon monoxide fumes.
- Maintain safe indoor air quality with active dust control and HEPA filtration making the battery floor burnisher safe to use around students, patients, staff and visitors.
- Prevent human exposure to propane fumes by choosing a battery floor burnisher.
- Trust the battery floor burnisher that is ETL listed for the United States and Canada.
- Minimize risks related to propane cylinder transportation, storage and handling by choosing a battery floor burnisher.
- Ensure safe sound levels for operators, and clean in noise-sensitive environments with a quiet battery floor burnisher — as low as 63 dBA.
- Change pads from an ergonomic position with the flip-up had that locks at 90 degrees.
- Minimize the risk of injury while preventing damage to the machine with the dampening shock on the two-way gas enclosure that prevents slamming.
Enhance Facility Image
Create a welcoming environment with gleaming, polished floors using Tennant’s advanced battery floor burnishers that deliver high performance, propane-like gloss results.
- Ensure consistent, predictable cleaning results with optional Set-and-Forget™ controls, or optimize down pressure during operation.
- Minimize burnishing dust in your facility with standard active dust control with HEPA filtration.
- Maximize shine with the B5 / B7 Battery Walk-Behind Floor Burnishers that use battery power to optimize down pressure and pad speed, delivering propane-like high-gloss results.
Easy Operation & Maintenance
Reduce the need for ongoing maintenance, when compared to a propane-powered burnisher, with a battery floor burnisher and onboard charger engineered by Tennant for safe and easy upkeep.
- Transport between locations easily and safely thanks to an innovative design and a burnishing head that tilts up and locks at 45 degrees.
- Center new pads consistently and achieve more uniform results with the 90-degree flip-up head.
- Install the self-adjusting dust control skirt without tools.
- Choose from optional longer-run batteries and sealed batteries.
- Simplify routine maintenance and operator training with easy-to-identify yellow maintenance touch points. Increase battery life and runtime with optional HydroLink® battery watering for safe and easy battery maintenance.
- Charge the battery with the hood closed due to compartment venting.
Get Heavy-Duty, Compact Performance
Access elevators and make tight turns with the Tennant B5/B7 Battery Walk-Behind Floor Burnisher that has double-wall roto mold construction for standing up to tough environments.