BR-1600-NDC / BR-1200-NDC
Achieve the ultimate high-gloss finish on a variety of solid-surface floors with the BR-1600-NDC / BR-1200-NDC* Floor Burnisher. The durable, corrosion-proof polyethylene construction of this commercial burnisher and TennantTrue ® parts and service will keep your floors shiny and clean.
- Clean a variety of finished floors with a 1,200 or 1,600 rpm pad rotation to get the ultimate high-gloss appearance.
- Depend on the durability of this floor burnisher’s industrial-strength, corrosion-proof polyethylene construction.
- Ensure operator comfort with the commercial burnisher’s adjustable, floating handle and low-vibration twist grips.
- Maneuver easily around furniture, radiators and toe kicks with the low-profile base.
Battery Charger Type: Corded
Head Size: 20 in / 510 mm
Machine Height: 49 in / 1244 mm
Filtration Type: None
Power Source: Corded
Productivity: Up to 10000 sq ft / 929 sq m
Max Weight: 68 lb / 30.8 kg
- Estimated Run Time: Continuous
Machine Type: Walk-Behind
Machine Width: 20.75 in / 527.1 mm
Machine Length: 29.75 in / 755.7 mm
Power Cord Length: 75 ft / 23 m
Pad RPMs: Up to 1200 rpm Canada, Up to 1600 rpm
Sound Level: As low as 70 dBA
Reduce Cost to Clean
Get the reliability of a durable commercial burnisher from Tennant with a low investment cost, resulting in a faster return on investment.
Enhance Facility Image
Greet visitors with consistently shiny floors and make a great first impression. The Tennant BR-1600-NDC / BR-1200-NDC floor burnisher delivers a high-gloss finish on a variety of solid-surface floors.
Easy Operation & Maintenance
Get always-ready-to-use reliability from this corded burnisher with no batteries to charge, maintain or replace.