C-2000 Case Erector
Automatic Case Erector
Square cases are the key to successful secondary packaging. They pack better, stack better, and protect better. There are barriers to erecting square cases. Thinner corrugated, temperature and humidity changes, and variations in case blanks can cause cases to be “unsquared” or lead to machine jams. Lantech Case Erectors overcomes those barriers through precise case management and 100% control of cases throughout the entire erecting process, ensuring your cases perform as designed and are produced with maximum efficiency. Precision + Control = Square Cases.
- Ergonomic Blank Loading: Easy to load magazine. Replenish blanks while machine operates. Simple and fast magazine adjustments.
- Blank Delivery Control: Powered belts precisely govern the delivery speed of the case blanks. Blank retainers ensure the blanks are spaced correctly.
- Blank Separation: Special separators release only the leading blank to the pickup frame and retain the following blanks.
- Square Case Erecting: Eight vacuum powered suction cups hold the blank in the correct position after it leaves the magazine. Both leading panels are held securely.
- Stationary Flap Folding: Once the case is square, it remains square by folding the flaps while it’s stationary. This makes the case rigid and locks in the 90 degree angles.
- Square Case Transition: A pusher bar, parallel to the rear wall of the case, pushes it into the sealing section where spring-loaded side belts automatically adjust for any width variations.
- Throughput Speed: 8 cases per minute (25 cpm with option)
- Case Size Minimum (Outside Dimensions): 200 mm L x 150 mm W x 150 mm C (7 7/8″ L x 5 7/8″ W x 5 7/8″ C)
- Case Size Maximum (Outside Dimensions): 620 mm L x 450 mm W x 650 mm C (24 1/2″ L x 17 3/4″ W x 25 5/8″ C)
- Case Types: RSC, HSC, FEFCO 0200/0201
- Flute Types: B, C, E or combinations
- Wall Types: Single & double wall (test for multiple wall)
- Tape: Lantech TH-Series
- Hot Melt: Refer to Manufacturer Manual
- Air Supply: 6 Bar (80 Psi)
- Dedicated Electric Service Req. US: 230V, 3-ph, 60 Hz, Wye w/Ground
- Dedicated Electric Service Req. EU: 3L-PE-400V-50 Hz-Neutral
- Magazine infeed Capacity: 200 cases (approximate)
- Weight: 825 kg (1820 lbs)
- Dimensions: 2235 mm L x 2480 mm W x 1800 mm H (88″ L x 97 5/8″ W x 70 7/8″ H)
- Outfeed Pass Height: 600 mm +/- 30 mm (23 5/8″ +/- 1 1/8″