CS-300 Case Sealer
Controlling the case throughout the sealing process is the secret to keeping the case square. Lantech case sealers establish control immediately when the case enters the machine into spring loaded side belts. The 2 stage flap folding system ensures the leading top flap folds at the score line. Stage 2 folds the flap perpendicular to the case so the top side flaps will be horizontal when they are closed. The trailing top flap is precisely folded, whereafter the long flap folding system folds the top side flaps and hold them down to be sealed in that position. These case sealers preserve the effort and investment you have made in sealing a case properly.
- Controlled Case Transport – Spring loaded side belts take over the case at the infeed side. The spring load functionality deals with tolerances in case width.
- Pre-Folding the Short Flap – Wide and thin corrugated cases can be handled because of pre-folding the first short flap. This helps avoiding packaging damage and improves the reliability of your packaging process.
- Top Closing – The side belts transport the case underneath special designed stainless steel curves. Due to the movement the long flaps close perfectly.
- Tape Closing – In the top closing section the case is kept under control during taping of the top flaps. After the outer flaps are folded over the inner flaps tape is applied on the outer flaps.
- Easy Tape Change – Changing the Tape Head is fast and safe. The operator can change the tape by lifting the tape head from the unit, apply a new roll and bring it back in position without using tools.
- Throughput Speed: Up to 30 cases per minute (depending on case dimensions)
- Case Size Minimum (Outside Dimensions): 200 mm L x 120 mm W x 120 mm H (7 7/8″ L x 4 3/4″ W x 4 3/4″ H)
- Case Size Maximum (Outside Dimensions): 650 mm L x 510 mm W x 600 mm H (25 5/8″ L x 20 1/8″ W x 23 5/8″ H)
- Tape: Lantech TH-Series
- Air Supply: 6 Bar (80 Psi)
- Dedicated Electric Service Req. US: 230V, 3-ph, 60 Hz, Wye w/Ground
- Dedicated Electric Service Req. EU: 3L-PE-400V-50 Hz-Neutral
- Weight: 325 kg (716 lbs)
- Dimensions: 1830 mm L x 885 mm W x 1800 mm H (72 L x 35 3/10 W x 70 7/8″ H)