i-mop XL / i-mop XXL
The maneuverability of a mop with the cleaning performance of a walk-behind floor scrubber. The i-mop XL / i-mop XXL® makes it possible to clean any surface with freedom of movement and great ease of use. No borders or boundaries. This machine isn’t just designed for cleaning, it is designed for the cleaner.
- Remove more surface soil than traditional mop and bucket cleaning with the i-mop XL / i-mop XXL’s balanced weight distribution and twin counter-rotating brushes.
- Increase productivity, minimize foot traffic disruptions, create a more inviting facility and reduce the risk of slip and fall injuries with improved cleaning performance versus manual mopping.
- Reduce chemical and water usage with the i-mop XL / i-mop XXL’s patented Fluid Management Systems.
- Transport your i-mop XL, carry extra parts and consumables including tanks, charge batteries and more with the optional i-cart L. Available for i-mop XL only.
Estimated Coverage/Productivity: Up to 20000 sq ft / 1800 sq m
Estimated Run Time: Up to 60 min
Machine Type: Walk-Behind
Recovery Tank Capacity: 1.5 gal / 6 L (XL), 2 gal / 8 L (XXL)
Pad RPMs: Up to 350 rpm
Solution Tank Capacity: 1 gal / 4 L (XL), 1.25 gal / 5 L (XXL)
- Charger type: Off-board
Cleaning Path: 18 in / 46 cm (XL), 24 in / 62 cm (XXL)
Head Types: Disk
Main Down Pressure: 48.4 lb / 22.5 kg (XL), 70.5 lb / 32 kg (XXL)
Power Source: Battery
Sound Level: As low as 72.8 dBA
Squeegee Width: 22 in / 560 mm (XL), 27 in / 686 mm (XXL)
Easy Operation & Maintenance
Easily clean floors with the flexibility of a mop and the power and speed of a scrubber.
- Improve cleaning performance with twin 350 RPM counter-rotating brushes.
- Easily clean around underneath objects with a unique ergonomic design that allows for one-handed operation.
- Get ultimate cleaning flexibility and eliminate the risk of tripping accidents caused by cords.
- Make swift work out of any cleaning job with a cleaning path up to 24 in / 62 cm wide and up to 70.4 lbs / 32 kg of down pressure.
- Customize your cleaning experience with a variety of brush and pad options to meet your facility’s needs.
- Fill, empty and re-fill tanks virtually anywhere – not just slop sinks.