Battery-Powered Ride-On Sweeper-Scrubber
An innovative, high-performance battery-powered sweeper-scrubber focused on delivering customized solutions to meet customer needs. The M17 Battery-Powered Sweeper-Scrubber cleans effectively in just one pass, enhances indoor air quality, and improves operator and supervisor experience, all in one machine.
- Choose between two sweeping system options: Dual Force Sweeping (DFS™) for larger, heavier debris and pallet chips less than 6″ long or Direct Throw for longer pallet chips up to 22″ and finer debris like dust and sand.
- The optional pressure washer delivers a 2500 psi spray to clean tough soils while the optional live wand quickly picks up miscellaneous lightweight debris like shrink wrap.
- Leverage existing fuell cell infrastructure with a fuel cell ready M17 sweeper-scrubber.
- Transform cleaning operations with optional Pro-Panel™ technology, which integrates multiple cleaning settings and on-demand videos into an intuitive, highly visible touchscreen.
- Increase productivity and ease of use with the Touch-n-Go™ control panel featuring 1-Step™ start button that remembers previous settings.
- Spend more time cleaning and less time dealing with your power source with optional lithium-ion battery technology.
Sound Level: As low as 75 dBA
Estimated Coverage/Productivity: Up to 110880 / 10310 sq m (Sweeping), Up to 77440 sq ft / 7200 sq m (Scrubbing)
Filter Systems: Canister
Main Brush Dimensions: 36 in / 915 mm
Propelling Speed: Up to 5.5 mph / 9 km/h
- Sweep Technology: Direct, Overthrow
Recovery Tank Capacity: 91.1 gal / 346 L
Cleaning Path: 36 in / 915 mm, 40 in / 1015 mm, 48 in / 1220 mm, 67 in / 1700 mm
Machine Type: Ride-On
Hopper Capacity: 3 cubic ft / 85 L
Power Source: Battery
Solution Tank Capacity: 115 gal / 435 L
Side Brush Dimensions: 19 in / 480 mm (swe
Reduce Cost to Clean
Save on labor costs by cleaning faster and cleaning longer with the Tennant M17 large-capacity battery-powered sweeper-scrubber that uses water- and chemical-saving technologies.
- Improve productivity with a single machine that will scrub as well as sweep large and small debris in a single pass with DFS™ (Dual Force Sweeping) or Direct Throw technology.
- Save on chemical purchasing, storing, handling and mixing with water-saving ec-H2O™ technology, which electrically converts water into an innovative cleaning solution.
- The M17 Ride-On Sweeper-Scrubber offers large battery capacity options to extend run time for increased productivity.
- Increase continuous operating time by recycling cleaning chemicals using ES® Extended Scrubbing technology.