Collaborative Packaging System
Something as simple as putting products in a box can have its challenges, particular when the products are irregular, complex, or expensive. In these circumstances, conventional pick and place automation often doesn’t work well or is prohibitively expensive. The ProfitPack is perfect for these situations. It uses collaborative automation to do what machines do best – automatically erecting and sealing cases on demand – and leaves what people do best to the operator – exercising expert human judgment.
- The ProfitPack gives the operator control of the entire system.
- The case erector makes properly formed, square cases and automatically delivers them to the pack station.
- The operator inspects the products, places them in the case, and releases the case to the sealing unit, which closes and seals the case’s top flaps.
- The ProfitPack’s available in left and right hand versions and with one-person or two-person packing station.
- Square Case Erecting
- Precise Case Positioning
- Products within Easy Reach
- On Demand Case Presentation
- Controlled Case Release
- Square Case Sealing
- Throughput Speed: 8 cases per minute
- Product Formation
- Case Size Minimum (Outside Dimensions): 200 mm L x 150 mm W x 250 mm H (7 7/8″ L x 5 7/8″ W x 9 7/8″ H)
- Case Size Maximum (Outside Dimensions: )620mm L x 450 mm W x 650 mm H (24 3/8″ L x 17 3/4″ W x 25 5/8″ H)
- Case Types: RSC, HSC, FEFCO 0200/0201
- Flute Types: B, C
- Wall Types: Single wall
- Tape: Lantech TH-Series
- Hot Melt
- Air Supply: 6 Bar (80 Psi)
- Electric Service Req.: 3L-PE-400V-50 Hz-Neutral (230V, 3-ph, 60 Hz, Wye w/Ground)
- Blank Magazine Capacity
- Weight: ±1000 kg (±1265 lbs)
- Dimensions: 6200mm L x 2540 mm W x 1600 mm H
(244 3/16” L x 100 1/8” W x 63” H)
*ProfitPack 400 Double Station
7200 mm L x 2540 mm W x 2500 mm H
(283 5/8” L x 100 1/8” W x 63” H)