Compact Ride-On Sweeper
Rely on the S20 Compact Ride-On Sweeper to deliver impressive performance – indoors or outdoors – even in harsh environments. Innovative Tennant technologies on the S20 reduce costs by extending run times, improving operator safety and simplifying maintenance. Help manage silica dust with our optional HEPA filtration system.
- Get exceptional dust control with exclusive SweepMax® cyclonic filtration that removes most dust and moisture.
- Clean your filter from the inside out, dislodging dust particles from deep within the filter pleats, with the ShakeMax® 360 filter shaker.
- Save time and training costs with intuitive, all-levers-forward operator controls and tool-free maintenance features.
- Achieve excellent cleaning performance, even in the most demanding environments.
- Get the performance of a mid-size ride-on sweeper with the maneuverability of a compact ride-on sweeper.
Air Technology / Broom Technology: Broom Technology
Application: Indoor, Outdoor, Indoor & Outdoor
Dump Type: High Dump
Estimated Run Time: Up to 4 hours or Continuous
Main Brush Dimensions: 36 in / 915 mm
Sound Level: As low as 81 dBA +/- 1.7 dBA (D/G/LP), 80 dBA +/- 1.7 dBA (Battery)
Propelling Speed: Up to 6 mph / 10 km/h
Sweep Technology: Direct Throw
Cleaning Path: 50 in / 1270 mm, 62 in / 1575 mm
Hopper Capacity: 11.0 cubic ft / 310 L
Dust Control Systems: Dry
Estimated Coverage/Productivity: Up to 103840 sq ft / 9650 sq m
Machine Type: Ride-On
Power Source: Battery, Gas, LPG, Diesel
Side Brush Dimensions: 23 in / 580 mm (diameter)
Reduce Cost to Clean
Exclusive Tennant technologies and efficient maintenance features increase reduce cost of operation and extend the life of your machine.
- Get longer run times and filter life with ShakeMax 360 filter shaker that dislodges dust particles from deep folds and improves air filtration.
- Get maximum uptime with no-tool, easy-open covers for quick servicing.
- Decrease operating costs with SweepMax cyclonic pre-filter that removes most dust and moisture before it reaches the canister filter.
- Deliver exceptional dust release with lower operating pressure with nanofiber canister filter that lasts up to three to five times longer than other filters.
- Reduce cleaning time using optional dual side brushes, 62 in / 1,575 mm sweeping path and high-capacity debris hopper.
Get Heavy-duty, Compact Performance
Get the sweeping performance of a mid-size in a dependable compact ride-on sweeper.
- Maneuver easily in tight spaces, indoors or outdoors.
- Expect long machine life from corrosion-proof, heavy-duty Duramer™ hopper and shrouds.
- Prolong machine life with wrap-around steel T-beam superstructure.
Easy Operation & Maintenance
Standard and optional features help maintenance faster and easier.
- Decrease downtime and costs with InstantAccess™ easy, which provides no-tool maintenance access to the Tennant S20 sweeper with easy-to-open covers.
- Reduce operator training time with simple, all-levers-forward operator controls.
- Achieve long machine life with the S20 Compact Ride-On Sweeper’s corrosion-proof, heavy-duty Duramer™ hopper and shrouds.
- Store optional high-performance vacuum wand inside sweeper for easy accessibility.
- Choose optional no-tool brush change to make maintenance faster and easier.
Maintain Health & Safety
The S20 Compact Ride-On Sweeper is designed with features to increase operator safety and improve your facility’s air quality.
- Improve air quality by filtering dust particles down to 0.5 microns at 99 percent efficiency with the SweepMax three-stage dust filtration system.
- Ensure operator safety and avoid damage to the vacuum with Thermo-Sentry™, which alerts the operator and shuts down air flow when it senses an increase in hopper temperature.
- Increase safety with a seat occupancy switch that shuts the engine off within seconds of the operator leaving the seat.
- Keep sounds levels low when cleaning with the Tennant S20 sweeper’s built-in muffler.