Easily pick up everything from cement dust to heavy debris with the powerful S30 Ride-On Sweeper. Achieve maximum performance and consistent cleaning results in the toughest applications – indoors or outdoors – with Tennant’s three-stage SweepMax® Plus dust control system. Help manage silica dust with our optional HEPA filtration system.
- Maximize performance with three-stage SweepMax Plus cyclonic filtration and dust control system.
- Get outstanding performance indoors and outdoors, picking up everything from cement dust to heavy debris — indoors or outdoors.
- Achieve maximum efficiency with II-Speed™ sweeping technology that allows the operator to increase brush and vacuum speeds up to 20 percent to remove heavier debris.
- Get a quieter clean with 80 DBA noise level, one of the lowest in class for an engine-powered sweeper.
- Take advantage of the only sweeper with a cyclonics pre-filter stage of dust control, which removes an additional 90 percent of dust particles from the air stream before reaching the filter.
Air Technology / Broom Technology: Broom Technology
Application: Indoor, Outdoor, Indoor & Outdoor
Dump Type: High Dump
Estimated Run Time: Continuous
Main Brush Dimensions: 45 in / 1145 mm
Sound Level: As low as 80 dBA +/1 3.0 dBA (G/LP), 83 dBA +/- 3.0 dBA (Diesel)
Propelling Speed: Up to 8 mph / 12.9 km/h
Sweep Technology: Direct Throw
Cleaning Path: 62.5 in / 1588 mm, 80 in / 2032 mm
Hopper Capacity: 14.0 cubic ft / 395 L
Dust Control Systems: Dry, Wet
Estimated Coverage/Productivity: Up to 133760 sq ft / 12440 sq m
Machine Type: Ride-On
Power Source: Gas, LPG, Diesel
Side Brush Dimensions: 26 in / 660 mm (diameter)
Reduce Cost to Clean
Maximize cleaning time with the exclusive three-stage SweepMax Plus cyclonic dry dust control system and maintenance features designed to maximize uptime.
- Achieve higher productivity with the optimized SweepMax Plus dust control system, which prevents more dust from going to the filter, resulting in less shake backs and more time spent sweeping.
- Keep bulky debris and moisture from reaching the filter by removing up to 90 percent of particulates from the air stream with the patented Perma-filter™ dust control stage.
- Minimize the maintenance time and cost of simple machine checks with no-tool InstantAccess™ filter and cyclone access.
Maintain Health & Safety
Improve air quality and reduce the potential for accidents with a ride-on sweeper built to last. Dry sweeping with high-efficiency HEPA filtration options is an OSHA-allowable method in applications where wet sweeping or HEPA vacuums aren’t feasible.
- Maintain employee and customer health with improved air quality and dust control with a Donaldson Ultra-Web®* MERV 15-rated nanofiber filter that loads and shakes back more effectively and filters sub-micron dust particulates up to 0.5 microns at 99 percent efficiency.
- Concerned about OSHA compliance with silica exposure control plans? Choose Tennant’s high-efficiency HEPA filtration for dry sweeping, an OSHA-allowable dust control method when wet sweeping or HEPA vacuums aren’t feasible.
- Reduce potential slip-and-fall accidents by your employees or customers by keeping floors clean of dust and debris.
- Ensure operator safety and avoid damage to the vacuum with Thermo-Sentry™, which alerts the operator and shuts down air flow when it senses an increase in hopper temperature.
- Keep operators safe with an optional FOPS certified cabin, available with heat and air conditioning for year-round comfort in most climates.
Easy Operation & Maintenance
The Tennant S30 sweeper’s operator-friendly design and easy-to-access maintenance touch points allow for easier, more efficient operation and less maintenance downtime.
- Get maximum operator visibility with standard headlights and taillights and open sightlines.
- Avoid potential overheating with ThermoSentry heat sensor that alerts operator to sudden temperature elevations in the hopper.
- Reduce training time, even for novice operators, with all-levers-forward control layout and optional one-button worry-free operation.
- Keep operators safe and comfortable with optional FOPS-certified cabin.
- Reduce operator fatigue with cab-forward Ergospace™ compartment design that includes ergonomic seat, horn in the steering wheel center, and propel pedal.
- Reduce maintenance downtime with easy, no-tool brush removal and change.
- Perform simple machine checks quickly with InstantAccess filter and cyclone access that requires no tools.