Walk-Behind Micro Scrubber
Thoroughly and effortlessly clean hard floors in forward and reverse with the highly maneuverable and ergonomic T1 Walk-Behind Micro Scrubber. The 15 in / 380 mm cleaning path on this compact scrubber easily fits through entryways, checkout aisles and other confined spaces for inspection-ready facilities.
- Thoroughly and effortlessly clean small, confined spaces with a 15 in / 38 cm cleaning path, 33 pounds of down pressure and 1200 rpm brush speed.
- Clean uninterrupted for up to 30 minutes with the 3 gal / 11 L solution tank.
- Reduce the risk of mold and odors with the walk-behind scrubber’s easy-to-clean, removable Hygenic® solution and recovery tanks.
- Improve operator comfort and cleaning flexibility with the Insta-Adjust™ handle, which allows operators to instantaneously adjust the handle during cleaning, and ergonomic grips.
Estimated Coverage/Productivity: Up to 8690 sq ft / 810 sq m
Estimated Run Time: Continuous
Machine Type: Walk-Behind
Recovery Tank Capacity: 4.5 gal / 17.0 L
Sound Level: As low as 72 dBA
Solution Tank Capacity: 3 gal / 11.4 L
- Charger type: Corded
Cleaning Path: 15 in / 380 mm
Head Types: Cylindrical
Main Down Pressure: Up to 33 lb / 15 kg
Power Source: Corded
Power Cord Length: 50 ft / 15 m
Squeegee Width: 17.5 in / 440 mm
Reduce Cost to Clean
Get a greater return on your investment and reduce the total cost to clean with the efficient, intuitive Tennant T1 Walk-Behind Scrubber.
- Simplify training and get crews cleaning faster with the intuitive, easy-to-understand controls.
- Reduce labor costs and the need for re-work with this reliable, consistent walk-behind scrubber.
- Clean more square footage per shift with fewer solution refills. The T1 Walk-Behind Scrubber has a 3 gal / 11 L solution tank that cleans continuously for up to 30 minutes.
- Eliminate charging time and battery replacement with the corded T1 Walk-Behind Scrubber.
- Reduce machine downtime and minimize service calls with a debris tray that helps prevent clogs in the drainage system.