M600 / T600e
Walk-Behind Floor Scrubbers
Deliver exceptional cleaning performance and reliability even in the toughest environments. The T600/T600e Walk-Behind Floor Scrubbers feature durable construction and a suite of productivity-boosting features. Help make your cleaning operation more productive by choosing from multiple cleaning heads and a variety of optional innovative technologies. Model T600/T600e replaces Model 5700/5680.
- Scrub longer between empty and fill cycles with large-capacity 32 gal/121 L solution tank and 37 gal/140L recovery tank.
- Clean virtually any hard floor surface with a wide range of cleaning heads including disk, cylindrical and an orbital option.
- Maximize battery life and extend battery run-time with the optional Smart-Fill™ automatic battery watering system.
- Simplify operator training with easy-to-understand controls featuring variable speed control bail, propel toggle and speed setting within reach.
- Withstand the toughest environments with industrial grade construction featuring a corrosion-resistant scrub deck and rust-proof polyethylene body and tanks.
- Spend more time cleaning and less time dealing with your power source with optional lithium-ion battery technology.
Estimated Coverage/Productivity: Up to 34, 964 sqft / 3, 248 sq m (900mm disk)
Estimated Run Time: Up to 6.9 hours (cylindrical)
Machine Type: Walk-Behind
Recovery Tank Capacity: 37 gal/140 L
Sound Level: As low as 69.2 dBA (62.2 quiet mode )
Squeegee Width: 39 in/991 mm, 43.1 in/1095 mm, 47.7 in/1214 mm
Charger type: Standard: On-board, Optional: Off-board
Cleaning Path: 28 in/700mm, 32 in/800mm, 36 in/900mm
Head Types: Disk, Cylindrical, Orbital
Main Down Pressure: Up to 200 lbs/90 kg (disk), up to 90 lbs/41 kg (cylindrical), 170 lbs/77 kg (orbital)
Power Source: Battery
Solution Tank Capacity: 32 gal/121 L
Reduce Cost to CleanProtect the health and safety of your operators, guests and the environment with innovative features and ergonomic design.
- Maximize battery productivity with the exclusive patent-pending Smart-Fill™ technology, an optional on-board automatic battery watering system.
- Save money and significantly reduce labor costs with optional ec-H2O NanoClean® technology that eliminates chemical purchasing, storing, handling and mixing.
- Clean virtually any hard surface condition and maximize your return on investment with a wide range of cleaning heads, including a 28 in/700mm orbital option.
- Take advantage of large-capacity solution and recovery tanks to clean effectively with fewer dump-fill cycles.
- Help reduce costly breakdowns and simplify training and preventative daily maintenance with yellow touch points on common maintenance areas.