V-BP-6 / V-BP-6B / V-BP-10
Commercial Backpack Vacuums
Maintain indoor air quality with Tennant’s V-BP-6 / V-BP-6B / V-BP-10 Backpack Vacuums, equipped with standard HEPA filtration. Improve operator comfort with an adjustable Deuter® hiking harness. Get up to 55 minutes of continuous runtime when you choose the lithium-ion battery-powered V-BP-6B. Increase productivity up to an additonal 50% when you choose the optional Sidewinder® tool kit.
- Increase productivity up to 30 percent when you choose the lithium-ion battery-powered V-BP-6B.
- Maximize comfort and mobility for operators with an ergonomic Deuter branded hiking harness designed to decrease muscle fatigue.
- Vacuum during the day with low noise levels and HEPA filtration.
- Customize your backpack vacuum for your needs by selecting from three available tool kits.
Bag Capacity: 6 quarts / 5.67 L, 10 quarts / 9.46 L
CRI Seal of Approval: CRI Gold (corded), CRI Silver (battery)
Machine Width: 11 in / 279 mm
Machine Type: Backpack
Power Cord Length: 50 ft / 15 m (corded only)
Weight: Corded Vacuum: 13.5 lbs / 6.1 kg total weight (without cord), 10.5 lbs / 4.8 kg body, 3 lb / 1.4 kg harness, Battery Vacuum: 19.0 lbs / 8.6 kg total weight (with battery), 9.75 lbs / 4.4 kg body, 3.5 lbs / 1.59 kg harness, 5.75 lbs / 2.6 kg battery
Estimated Run Time: Up to 55 minutes
Recharge Time: 2.5 hrs
Cleaning Path: 14 in / 355 mm, 18 in / 457 mm
Machine Length: 9 in / 241 mm
Filter Type: HEPA filter standard 99.97 percent @ 0.3 micron
Machine Height: 21 in / 533 mm, 25 in / 635 mm
Sound Level: As low as 67 dBA (corded), 63 dBA (battery)
- Power Source: 36 VDC / 10.4 Ah Lithium Ion Battery
Reduce Cost to Clean
Improve operator efficiency, mobility and productivity with the ergonomically designed Tennant V-BP-6 / V-BP-6B / V-BP-10 commercial backpack vacuums. Get up to an additional 30 percent increase in productivity with the V-BP-6B, powered by rechargeable lithium-ion batteries.
Maintain Health & Safety
Contribute to good indoor air quality with vacuums that incorporate 4-stage HEPA filtration, and promote comfort and safety with ergonomic backpack harness features.
- Maintain indoor air quality with standard 4-stage HEPA filtration.
- Minimize safety risks and damage with Deuter-designed harness cord strain relief and on / off switch affixed to harness belt (V-BP-6 / V-BP-10 only).
- Clean in noise-sensitive environments with low noise level — as low as 63 dBA (V-BP-6B) or 67 dBA (V-BP-6, V-BP-10).
- Provide a safe environment with LEED-qualifying, CRI-certified vacuums.
Easy Operation & Maintenance
Improve operature manueverability with a comfortable Deuter hiking harness and ensure operator efficiency with tool kits that meet the needs of different cleaning applications.
- Select small or large vacuum bag capacity:
- 6 qt / 5.7 L (V-BP-6, V-BP-6B)
- 10 qt / 9.5 L (V-BP-10)
- Choose from three tool kits to customize backpack vacuum to your needs.
- Get up to 50 percent more productive cleaning than traditional push-pull wands with optional premium Sidewinder kit.
- Increase operator mobility and comfort with Deuter harness features: height adjustment, stabilizer straps, breathable mesh, and anatomically shaped shoulder straps and hip belt.
Choose between two power supplies and three available tool kits for maximum productivity.
- Base Kit has two-piece locking aluminum wand with 14 in / 356 mm tools.
- Standard Telescoping Kit has chrome telescoping wand with 14 in / 356 mm tools.
- Premium Sidewinder® Kit has two-piece anodized aluminum wand with 18 in / 457 mm tools for up to 50 percent more productivity.
- Improve productivity up to 30 percent (versus corded backpack vacuums) with the V-BP-6B’s easily-swappable lithium-ion batteries.