V-CAN-10 / V-CAN-12 / V-CAN-16
Dry Canister Vacuums
Easy and efficient to use, canister vacuums from Tennant can be used in a wide range of environments on carpets and hard floors. Designed for offices, stores, hotels, restaurants, and similar environments, these canister vacuums provide clever design features help operators carry and maneuver vacuums, even on stairs.
- Help users work without extra strain, with a design tailored for efficient and ergonomic use.
- Maintain good indoor air quality while cleaning, with standard 3-stage filtration (V-CAN-12 and V-CAN-16).
- Clean without disrupting activity nearby, using vacuums with quiet motors.
- Promote sustainable cleaning programs, with vacuum housings constructed with up to 55% recycled plastic (V-CAN-12 and V-CAN-16).
CRI Seal of Approval: Bronze
Machine Width: 13 in / 330 mm (V-CAN-10), 15 in / 390 mm (V-CAN-12), 16.5 in / 420 mm (V-CAN-16)
Machine Type: Canister
Power Cord Length: 26 ft / 8m (V-CAN-10), 40 ft / 12m (V-CAN-12), 40 ft / 12 m (V-CAN-16)
Weight: 9 lb / 4.1 kg (V-CAN-10), 13.9 lb / 6.3 kg (V-CAN-12), 14.3 lb / 6.5 kg (V-CAN-16)
Power Source: Corded
Machine Length: 13.1 in / 335 mm (V-CAN-10), 15 in / 385 mm (V-CAN-12), 15.7 in / 400 mm (V-CAN-16)
Filter Type: HEPA
Machine Height: 13 in / 330 mm (V-CAN-10), 13 in / 325 mm (V-CAN-12), 14.4 in / 365 mm (V-CAN-16)
Sound Level: As low as: 68 dBA (V-CAN-10), 63 dBA (V-CAN-12), 63 dBA (V-CAN-16)
Battery Charger Type: Corded
Tank Capacity: 2.6 gal / 10L (V-CAN-10), 3.2 gal / 12L (V-CAN-12), 4.2 gal / 16L (V-CAN-16)
Maintain Health & Safety
Vacuum while maintaining good indoor air quality and a quiet environment with the V-CAN-10 / V-CAN-12 / V-CAN-16’s thoughtful design features.
- Clean without negatively impacting air quality, using standard 3-stage filtration (V-CAN-12 & V-CAN-16).
- Schedule daytime cleaning without interrupting work nearby, with vacuums that clean quietly.
- Have confidence in choosing Tennant vacuums—CRI Bronze certified when used with high-performance carpet tool.
Easy Operation & Maintenance
Helps users work without unnecessary interruptions utilizing features of the V-CAN-10 / V-CAN-12 / V-CAN-16’s ergonomic and efficient design.
- Minimize lifting and carrying strain with lightweight canisters.
- Manage the wand easily while transporting with a convenient handle (V-CAN-12 & V-CAN-16).
- Reduce effort for operators with the foot-activated on / off switch (V-CAN-10).