Single Motor Upright Vacuum
Get better performance and lower cleaning costs with this affordable, single motor upright vacuum. Get standard features like HEPA three-stage filtration, sound levels as low 70 dBA and a wand tool that is 30 percent longer than the competition. Minimize maintenance with features like tool-free brush and belt replacement and major components with more than 10 years of proven durability.
- Cut yearly operating costs by up to 58 percent* over other commercial vacuums.
- Get performance certified Silver by the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) Seal of Approval Program.
- Maintain indoor air quality with standard HEPA 3-stage filtration and clean noise-sensitive areas with low 70 dBA sound level in this LEED® qualifying vacuum.
- Rely on years of service with rugged major components proven in more than 10 years of commercial use.
- Clean hard-to-reach spaces with wand that’s up to 30 percent longer than other commercial vacuums.
*Based on acquisition cost and assumed consumables – 60 bags, 1 brush roll and 8 HEPA filters per year
Bag Capacity: 0.95 gal / 3.6 L
CRI Seal of Approval: CRI Silver
Machine Width: 14.75 in / 370 mm
Machine Type: Upright
Power Cord Length: 50 ft / 15 m
Weight: 16 lb / 7.3 kg
Cleaning Path: 14 in / 355 mm
Machine Length: 12.5 in / 320 mm
Filter Type: HEPA filter standard 99.97 percent @ 0.3 micron
Machine Height: 44 in / 1120 mm
Sound Level: As low as 70 dBA
Reduce Cost to Clean
Lower cost of ownership with quality components and smart design that reduce common maintenance costs.
- Extend carpet life by effectively removing soil with this commercial vacuum certified Silver by Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) Seal of Approval Program.
- Reduce downtime and service costs with proven reliability and durable components.
Maintain Health & Safety
Promote operator comfort and productivity with ergonomic design that provides greater ease of use.
- Maintain air quality by trapping dust particles with standard HEPA 3-stage filtration.
- Clean anytime, even in noise-sensitive areas with low 70 dBA sound level.
Enjoy Reliable Performance
Rely on major components proven in commercial applications for over 10 years, and get cleaning performance certified Silver by the Carpet and Rug Institute’s (CRI) Seal of Approval program.
Easy Operation & Maintenance
Minimize common maintenance issues with a vacuum designed for reliability and components proven in commercial applications for over five years.
- Clean hard-to-reach spaces with a wand that’s up to 30 percent longer than other commercial vacuums.
- Increase productivity and cleaning coverage with onboard crevice and upholstery tools.
- Customized cleaning on a variety of floor surfaces with automatic, self-adjusting brush height.
- Perform service easily with no tools required for brush or belt replacement.