Wide Area Walk-Behind Vacuum
Clean large, open areas thoroughly and quickly with this wide area commercial vacuum. The extra-large vacuum head cleans a wide 26 in / 660 mm path, while the powerful dual-motor system agitates and lifts debris for a deep cleaning. This versatile wide area vacuum features adjustable height settings for use on a variety of carpeted floors, a low-profile design for cleaning under furniture, and a variety of optional tools for detailed cleaning. Count on the durable roto-mold exterior for years of high use in commercial applications.
- Cover a wide 30 in / 762 mm cleaning path with the touch of a button.
- Contribute to Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ) with four-stage HEPA filtration and LEED®-qualifying 70 dBA sound level.
- Clean hard-to-reach areas with low profile design.
- Low acquisition and consumables prices.
Bag Capacity: 1.6 bushel / 2 sq ft / 0.06 sq m
CRI Seal of Approval: CRI Bronze
Machine Width: 30.5 in / 775 mm
Machine Type: Wide Area
Power Cord Length: 75 ft / 23 m
Weight: 95 lb / 43.09 kg
Cleaning Path: 30 in / 762 mm
Machine Length: 36 in / 914 mm
Filter Type: 3 ply filter bag, washable foam intake filter, 3M Filtrete, vac motor filter
Machine Height: 39.75 in / 1009 mm
Sound Level: As low as 70 dBA
Reduce Cost to Clean
Dramatically increase productivity and reduce your cost to clean with this wide area walk-behind vacuum cleaner.
- Clean large carpeted areas with nearly four times the productivity of traditional upright vacuums with this walk-behind wide area vacuum’s 30 in / 762 mm cleaning path.
- Enjoy low acquisition and consumable prices.
- Decrease operator training time with easy one-button operation.
- Reduce costly downtime and lower service costs with proven durability and reliability.
Maintain Health & Safety
Maintain air quality with standard HEPA four-stage filtration. Operate in noise-sensitive environments at below 70 dBA with this LEED-qualifying wide area vacuum.
Get Heavy-Duty, Compact Performance
Get cleaning performance certified Bronze by the Carpet and Rug Institute’s (CRI) Seal of Approval Program. Rely on durable major components proven in commercial use for more than five years.
Easy Operation & Maintenance
Maximize operator productivity with easy operation, adjustable handle and easy-to-maneuver low-profile design.
- Maximize productivity with fully adjustable handle that can be set at perfect height for operator and folded down for easy storage.
- Clean hard-to-reach areas with a low-profile design that provides increased maneuverability.