ReadySpace Dual Mode Extractors
Keep high-traffic carpet areas looking cleaner, longer with this walk-behind, dual technology extractor. As an interim cleaning extractor, this machine’s ReadySpace® technology cleans and dries carpet in less than 30 minutes, making it ideal for interim cleanings in-between deep cleans. The 1610 is also a deep cleaning extractor for periodic restorative cleaning that helps prolong carpet life.
- Get world-class extraction plus efficient interim cleaning from one dual technology extractor.
- Clean and dry carpet in less than 30 minutes with Tennant ReadySpace Rapid-Drying Carpet Cleaning Technology.
- Remove more soil from front and back of carpet fibers in one pass with counter-rotating rollers, double agitation and powerful vacuum lift.
- Improve operator efficiency with large 22 in / 56 mm cleaning path and large 21 gal / 72 L solution and recover tanks for fewer fills/empties.
Cleaning Path: 22 in / 560 mm
Machine Width: 28 in / 710 mm
Power Source: Battery
Solution Tank Capacity: 21 gal / 79 L
Sound Level: As low as 72 dBA
Cleaning Type: Deep Clean, ReadySpace
Machine Length: 60 in / 1524 mm
Machine Height: 42 in / 1066 mm
Machine Type: Walk-Behind
Recovery Tank Capacity: 21 gal / 79 L
PSI: 100 psi
Weight: 590 lb / 268 kg
Reduce Cost to Clean
Use one dual technology extractor for both deep cleaning and interim cleaning. Clean large areas efficiently with wide cleaning path, rapid drying and easy operation.
- Perform deep cleaning and interim cleaning in large spaces with the same extractor, and clean more floor area faster with large 22 in / 56 mm cleaning path.
- Reduce operator training time with easy-to-understand controls.
- Accomplish more energy-saving daytime cleaning with low operating noise.
- Reduce shutdown times with ReadySpace Rapid-Drying Carpet Cleaning Technology that cleans and dries carpet in less than 30 minutes.
- Minimize disruption in locations with extended hours.
- Reduce cost of repairs to floors and fixtures with open sightlines that reduce risk of damage.